CNCC - Centre National de Cuir et Chaussures
- The National Center for Leather and Shoes industry (CNCC) in Tunisia offers Strategic diagnosis and technical assistance for modernization and upgrading of the industry and provides continuous training and promotional activities for the sector.
CURATEZ - The Digital sourcing network for the Fashion industry
- Curatez is a digital sourcing network for the Fashion industry.
- It is a platform that links different stakeholders and helps them to buy excess, raw material (fabric and accessories, along with overstock finished products) an bring these materials back into the production cycle.
- The German CSR Forum offers companies the opportunity to exchange ideas with politics, administration, science and social organizations – a suitable future-orientated framework may be created as „ONE COMMUNITY“ only. Because shaping the future and sustainability begins with each ONE of us.
- EASYstainability is a blog and forum that revolves around solutions that make deciding on what, where and how to buy easier.
- It wants to bring solutions and ideas to everyone who is interested in making purchasing practices thoughtful.
ETGAMA – Ethiopian Textile and Garment Manufacturers Association
- ETGAMA – is the national association of the textile and garment industry in Ethiopia and voice of the garment industry in Ethiopia.
- It aims to create a vibrant textile and garment sector, which can play a leading role in the growth and development of the manufacturing industry, by bridging the gap through capacity building, market linkage and policy advocacy.
FTTH - Fédération Tunisienne du Textile et de l'Habillement
- FTTH is the Tunisian federation of the textile and clothing industry. As an independent trade association, it promotes the strategic orientation of the Tunisian textile and garment industry and represents the interests of its members toward administrations and authorities.
Global Alliance for Trade Facilitation
- Cross-border trade is a catalyst for economic development. Removing trade barriers is therefore in the shared interest of businesses and governments. Barriers such as complex customs regulations, non-transparent procedures and a lack of appropriate IT systems are especially hard on developing and emerging economies, as high transaction costs impede the access of domestic businesses to global markets. Conversely, international enterprises see little incentive to invest (and thereby create jobs) in countries with an adverse trade and investment climate.
- The Alliance brings together government institutions, companies and associations at national and global levels to engage in collaborative exchange and drive sustainable change.
IPD - Import Promotion Desk
- IPD is a project with the objective to promote the sustainable and structured import of certain products from selected partner countries – in compliance with high quality, social and environment standards. The IPD brings together the interests of German importers with those of exporters in emerging growth markets.
MGMA - Myanmar Garment Manufacturers Association
- The Myanmar Garments Manufacturers Association (MGMA) is the voice of the garment industry in Myanmar and is dedicated to achieve a resilient and sustainable industry.
- sequa gGmbH is a globally operating non-profit development organisation.
- Since 1991 sequa has carried out programmes and projects of international cooperation in close collaboration with the German private sector.